Monoclonal antibodies for mammalian and non-mammalian protein targets represent essentially all targets covered by polyclonal antibodies. Over 8,300 of our antibodies are offered as ImmunoCruz® conjugates which eliminates the need for a secondary antibody.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology antibodies have over 360,000 research citations. Anti-GHS-R1 Antibody (E-7) has 10 citations in a variety of scientific publications.
Primary antibodies like Anti-GHS-R1 Antibody (E-7) for mammalian target proteins are recommended for the detection of a range of mammalian species, primarily of mouse, rat and human species. Many mammalian antibodies are also ideal for veterinary research and reactive with ovine, porcine, caprine, feline, canine, bovine and equine protein targets. Santa Cruz Biotechnology primary monoclonal antibodies are suitable for laboratory research applications and are not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
GHS-R1 Antibody (E-7) Specifications
Alternate Product Name
Product Clone Name
IgG2a kappa light chain
GHS-R1a and GHS-R1b
mouse, rat, human
Additional Mammalian Reactivity
Additional Non-Mammalian Reactivity
WB, IP, IF, ELISA
Each vial contains 200 µg IgG2a kappa light chain in 1.0 ml of PBS with < 0.1% sodium azide and 0.1% gelatin
10 citations in various scientific publications
Recommended Secondary Detection Reagents
Mouse IgG Fc Binding Proteins
Mouse IgG2a Binding Proteins
- m-IgG Fc BP-HRP: sc-525409 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to horseradish peroxidase)
- m-IgG Fc BP-B: sc-533652 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to biotin)
- m-IgG Fc BP-FITC: sc-533651 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate)
- m-IgG Fc BP-CFL 488: sc-533653 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 488)
- m-IgG Fc BP-CFL 555: sc-533654 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 555)
- m-IgG Fc BP-CFL 594: sc-533655 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 594)
- m-IgG Fc BP-CFL 647: sc-533656 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 647)
- m-IgG Fc BP-CFL 680: sc-533657 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 680)
- m-IgG Fc BP-CFL 790: sc-533658 (Mouse IgG Fc binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 790)
- m-IgG2a BP-HRP: sc-542731 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to horseradish peroxidase)
- m-IgG2a BP-B: sc-542734 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to biotin)
- m-IgG2a BP-FITC: sc-542733 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate)
- m-IgG2a BP-CFL 488: sc-542735 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 488)
- m-IgG2a BP-CFL 555: sc-542736 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 555)
- m-IgG2a BP-CFL 594: sc-542737 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 594)
- m-IgG2a BP-CFL 647: sc-542738 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 647)
- m-IgG2a BP-CFL 680: sc-542739 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 680)
- m-IgG2a BP-CFL 790: sc-542740 (Mouse IgG2a binding protein conjugated to CruzFluor™ 790)
AF488: Alexa Fluor® 488
AF546: Alexa Fluor® 546
AF594: Alexa Fluor® 594
AF647: Alexa Fluor® 647
AF680: Alexa Fluor® 680
AF790: Alexa Fluor® 790
HRP: Horseradish Peroxidase
Primary antibodies for non-mammalian targets are useful in detecting proteins of plant, viral, bacterial, avian, fish, yeast and invertebrates. Some examples include Drosophila
, zebrafish, Xenopus
, C. elegans
, Heliobacter pylori
, HIV, HPV, HSV, Influenza, Klebsiella
, M. tuberculosis
, RSV, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Santa Cruz Biotechnology monoclonal antibodies can be used in assays including flow cytometry, immunoprecipitation, Western blot analysis, and immunostaining. Anti-GHS-R1 Antibody (E-7) is recommended for use in the following applications: WB (Western blotting), IP (Immunoprecipitation), IF (Immunofluorescence), ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay).
Mouse secondary antibodies, control sera and control immunoglobulins are also offered to be used in combination with our primary monoclonal antibodies.
Tissue extracts, nuclear extracts and whole cell lysates are used with Santa Cruz Biotechnology monoclonal antibodies for western blotting or immunoprecipitation positive controls. Nuclear extracts are ideal for western blot analysis or gel shift assays positive controls. Phospho-enriched whole cell lysates and tissue extracts are available for phospho-specific antibody positive controls.
Monoclonal secondary antibodies are offered in various conjugated forms, including: Biotin (B), CruzFluor™ 790, 680, 647, 594, 555, and 488, FITC, HRP, PerCP, PerCP-Cy5.5, Texas Red (TR), and TRITC (tetramethyl rhodamine isothiocyanate) (R), for research applications like Flow Cytometry (FCM), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining and Western Blotting (WB). Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
Affinity purified immunoglobulins (IgGs)—conjugated and unconjugated—are available as negative controls for flow cytometry (FCM), immunofluorescence (IF), immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunoprecipitation (IP) and Western Blotting (WB) applications.
Normal sera for immunohistochemistry (IHC) applications are available as neat serum for blocking reagents. The serum which is used should match the species of the secondary antibody.