You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
U-83836E prevents hydrogen peroxide-induced F2 isoprostane production in renal proximal tubular cells, prevents free radical mediated effects of oxyhemoglobin in vascular smooth muscle, and reduces secondary brain injury in a rabbit model of cryogenic trauma. Research shows that U-83836E improves survival of rat embryonic mesencephalic tissue stored at 4° C, and mitigates the toxicity of methanol on the antioxidant system of the rat brain. Western blot of cardiac tissue pretreated with U-83836E shows increase expression of HSP 70 (HSP72).
1. Vollrath, B., et al. 1995. Cardiovasc. Res. 30: 619-626. PMID: 8575010
2. Wilson, J.T., et al. 1995. J Trauma. 39: 473-477. PMID: 7473911
3. Salahudeen, A., et al. 1995. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 6: 1300-1303. PMID: 8589301
4. Grasbon-Frodl, E.M., et al. 1996. Brain Res. Bull. 39: 341-347. PMID: 9138743
5. Farbiszewski, R., et al. 2000. Toxicology. 156: 47-55. PMID: 11162875
6. Labruto, F., et al. 2006. Acad Emerg Med. 13: 7-12. PMID: 16365323
7. Sayyed, S.G., et al. 2006. Life Sci. 79: 777-783. PMID: 16581090
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.