You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
Rocaglaol is an active derivative of rocaglamide and has antifungal activity. Research shows that activation of the NF-κB p50 in T cells is strongly inhibited by derivatives of rocaglamides. Apoptosis and cell cycle arrest can be induced in LNCaP cells in the presence of rocaglaol.
1. Engelmeier, D., et al. 2000. J. Agric. Food Chem. 48: 1400-1404. PMID: 10775404
2. Chaidir, W.H., et al. 2001. J. Nat. Prod. 64: 1216-1220. PMID: 11575959
3. Baumann, B., et al. 2002. J. Biol. Chem. 277: 44791-44800. PMID: 12237314
4. Proksch, P., et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 174: 7075-7084. PMID: 15905551
5. Mi, Q., et al. 2006. Anticancer Res. 26: 947-952. PMID: 16619491
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.