You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
PTP1B Substrate (DADEpYLIPQQG) is a biologically active peptide derived from an autophosphorylation site (Tyr992) of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR). An excellent synthetic substrate for mammalian PTP1B and Yersinia PTPase. May be used in non-radioactive phosphatase assays for colorimetric phosphate quantitation.
1. Martin, B., Pallen, C.J., Wang, J.H. and Graves, D.J. 1985. Use of fluorinated tyrosine phosphates to probe the substrate specificity of the low molecular weight phosphatase activity of calcineurin. J. Biol. Chem. 260(28): 14932-14937. PMID: 2415511
2. Zhang, Z.Y., Maclean, D., Thieme-Sefler, A.M., Roeske, R.W. and Dixon, J.E. 1993. A continuous spectrophotometric and fluorimetric assay for protein tyrosine phosphatase using phosphotyrosine-containing peptides. Anal. Biochem. 211(1): 7-15. PMID: 7686722
3. Zhang, Z.Y., Thieme-Sefler, A.M., Maclean, D., McNamara, D.J., Dobrusin, E.M., Sawyer, T.K. and Dixon, J.E. 1993. Substrate specificity of the protein tyrosine phosphatases. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 90(10): 4446-4450. PMID: 7685104
4. Harder, K.W., Owen, P., Wong, L.K., Aebersold, R., Clark-Lewis, I. and Jirik, F.R. 1994. Characterization and kinetic analysis of the intracellular domain of human protein tyrosine phosphatase beta (HPTP beta) using synthetic phosphopeptides. Biochem. J. 298(Pt2) : 395-401. PMID: 8135747
5. Sarmiento, M., Zhao, Y., Gordon, S.J. and Zhang, Z.Y. 1998. Molecular basis for substrate specificity of protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1B. J. Biol. Chem. 273(41): 26368-26374. PMID: 9756867
See how others have used PTP1B Substrate. Click on the entry to view the PubMed entry .
PMID: # 24668740 2014. Molecular nutrition & food research. 58: 1177-89.
PMID: # 22824864 Kimura, K. et al. 2012. Free radical biology & medicine. 53: 1239-51.
PMID: # 18579758 Kakazu, A. et al. 2008. Investigative ophthalmology & visual science. 49: 2927-35.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.