Poly(vinylidene fluoride) CAS: 24937-79-9
MF: (C2H2F2)n
A stable thermoplastic fluoropolymer.

Poly(vinylidene fluoride) (CAS 24937-79-9)

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 93ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Application: Poly(vinylidene fluoride) is a stable thermoplastic fluoropolymer
CAS Number: 24937-79-9
Molecular Formula: (C2H2F2)n
For Research Use Only. Not Intended for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Use.
Available in US only.
* Refer to Certificate of Analysis for lot specific data (including water content).
Submit a review for this product and receive 15 CruzCredits
loading

Poly(vinylidene fluoride), commonly known as PVDF, is a stable, permanently polar fluoroplastic that exhibits both ferroelectric and piezoelectric properties. Poly(vinylidene fluoride) is used in western blots for protein immobilization due to its non-specific amino acid affinity. PVDF is also used as a high grade insulator for wires, and is used in nanomaterials, pressure sensors, and lithium ion batteries.

Physical State :
Solid
Solubility :
Soluble in dimethylacetamide.
Storage :
Store at room temperature
Melting Point :
165° C
Density :
1.74 g/cm3
For Research Use Only. Not Intended for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Use.
Available in US only.
MDL Number :
MFCD00084470

Download SDS (MSDS)

Certificate of Analysis

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to reliably view,
print and comment on PDF documents

we would like to get the following Information: average Mw

Asked by: DWI Aachen
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have a measure of the molecular weight for this polymer. We can only measure 60% of this resin in GPC, the remaining 40% is too high to measure.
Answered by: Technical Support
Date published: 2020-07-10

poly(vinylidene fluoride): sc-264080 is this product powder or pellet form? please inform me?

Asked by: kamrul57
Thank you for your question. This biochemical is provided as a white powder.
Answered by: Tech Service
Date published: 2019-10-01
  • y_2021, m_10, d_24, h_19CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_3.0.19
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_264080, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_scbt
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 114ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;