You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
Phosphate Buffered Saline: 1 L of 10X is a concentrated buffer solution ready for dilution to a 1X PBS working solution commonly used in biological research. Phosphate Buffered Saline is ideal for maintaining a constant pH, and since it is isotonic and non-toxic to cells, it can be used in a wide variety of biological applications. PBS is frequently used as a wash and dilution buffer, and is also used to take a reference spectrum when measuring protein adsorption.
Additional sizes, formats, and concentrations available:
Phosphate Buffered Saline: 1 L of 1X (sc-362182)
Phosphate Buffered Saline: 100 ml of 10X (sc-362297)
Phosphate Buffered Saline: 500 ml of 10X (sc-362298)
Phosphate Buffered Saline: 1 L of 20X (sc-362183)
Phosphate Buffered Saline: 5 L of 20X (sc-362299)
Phosphate Buffered Saline: powder for 100 ml of 10X (sc-362300)
Phosphate Buffered Saline: powder for 500 ml of 10X (sc-362301)
Phosphate Buffered Saline: powder for 1 L of 10X (sc-362302)
Phosphate Buffered Saline: powder for 5 L of 10X (sc-24947)
1. Dulbecco, R. and Vogt, M. 1954. J. Exp. Med. 99: 167-182. PMID: 13130792
2. Wilcox, C.S., et al. 1992. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 89: 11993-11997. PMID: 1281548
3. Fernando, P.N., et al. 2001. J Chromatogr A. 920: 155-162. PMID: 11452994
4. Kang, J., et al. 2009. Anal. Biochem. 386: 251-255. PMID: 19150324
5. Andersson, J. and Dahlgren, U. 2010. J Dent Res. PMID: 20811070
6. Sambrook, et al. 1989. Rnai: Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual. 2nd ed. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press. New York. Cold Spring Harbor. Vol. 3.
See how others have used Phosphate Buffered Saline: 1 L of 10X. Click on the entry to view the PubMed entry .
PMID: # 21907703 Enunlu, I. et al. 2011. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 413: 471-475.
Vera Linn S. Fonnes et al. 2008.
PMID: # 31957020 J. Neurochem. e14957.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.