MMP Inhibitor V is used for testing effective treatment of MMP-related diseases. MMP Inhibitor V, also called ONO-4817 is a cell permeable non-peptidyl hydroxamate compound that acts as an effective broad-spectrum inhibitor against MMP-2/3/8/9/12/13, but not MMP-1, MMP-7, or other serine proteases. Widely used in studying MMP-mediated disease development. Also reported to block P-LAP secretase activity that is otherwise not inhibited by TIMP-1/2 in CHO cell cultures in vitro.
1. Yamada, A., et al. 2000. Inflamm. Res. 49: 144-146. PMID: 10858013
2. Mori, T., et al. 2001. Exp. Biol. Med. 226: 429-433. PMID: 11393170
3. Shiraga, M., et al. 2002. Cancer Res. 62: 5967-5973. PMID: 12384564
4. Ito, N., et al. 2004. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 314: 1008-1013. PMID: 14751233
5. Okamoto, Y., et al. 2007. Int Heart J. 48: 369-378. PMID: 17592201
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.