You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
Manganese(II) sulfate monohydrate is one of the most abundant elements found in the earth′s crust. Manganese occurs in the atmosphere from dust, volcanic activity, forest fires, and industrial emissions, and is also present in foods and drinking water. Used as a colorant in dyes
1. Stewart, J.J. 2008. J Mol Model. 14: 499-535. PMID: 18449579
2. National Toxicology Program. 1993. Natl Toxicol Program Tech Rep Ser. 428: 1-275. PMID: 12616303
3. Aschner, M., et al. 2000. Environ. Health Perspect. 108: 429-432. PMID: 10852840
4. Aschner, M., et al. 2002. Neurotoxicology. 23: 165-168. PMID: 12224757
5. Erikson, K.M., et al. 2002. Neurotoxicology. 23: 281-288. PMID: 12387356
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.