Chromeo™ 642 NHS-ester is conjugated to Chromeo™ 642, a bright, dark-red fluorescent label for enabling detection in immunofluorescence, high content screening, ELISA and FRET applications, as well as in flow cytometry. It exhibits superior luminescence properties, a broad Stokes shift, stability towards photobleaching and pH, and low cell toxicity. Chromeo™ 642 is compatible with various excitation sources including tungsten and xenon arc lamps, the helium-neon laser, the 647 line of the argon-krypton-ion laser and common red diode lasers with emissions of 635nm or 650nm. It is comparable to CruzFluor™ 647 dyes. Chromeo™ 642 NHS-ester has a molar extinction coefficient of 180,000M-1cm-1 and its absorption and emission wavelength is 642nm and 660nm, respectively.
1. Wetzl, B. et al. 2003. J. Chromatogr. B Analyt. Technol. Biomed. Life Sci. 793(1): 83-92. PMID: 12880856
2. Gruber, M. et al. 2005. J Fluoresc. 15(3): 207-214. PMID: 15986147
3. Weh, J. et al. 2007. Chembiochem. 8(1): 122-128. PMID: 17173270
4. Mader, H. et al. 2008. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 1130 : 218-223. PMID: 18596351
5. Cang, H. et al. 2011. Nature. 469(7330): 385-388. PMID: 21248848
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.