You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
Baicalin is a flavonoid compound with anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant activity extracted from Scutellarua rivularis. HIV studies show that Baicalin inhibits HIV-1 replication by blocking the activity of the reverse transcriptase (HIV-1 RT). Baicalin has been suggested by Neural Stem cell studies to act as a strong inducer of neural differentiation by activating Erk1/2. Additionally, Baicalin was reported to inhibit the up-regulation of the connective tissue growth factor, and blocks the TLR2/4 signaling pathway. Baicalin is an inhibitor of PREP.
1. Lin, C.C. and Shieh, D.E. 1996. Am. J. Chin. Med. 24: 31-36. PMID: 8739179
2. Kitamura, K., et al. 1998. Antiviral Res. 37: 131-140. PMID: 9588845
3. Tu, X.K., et al. 2010. Inflammation. PMID: 20859668
4. Jia, H., et al. 2010. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 62: 535-540. PMID: 21170500
5. Li, M., et al. 2011. Chembiochem. [Epub ahead of print]. PMID: 21207428
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.