You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
8-Nitroguanine is a potent mutagenic product of DNA formed during inflammation. Specifically, it is the result of a GC to AT induced transversion mutation from the guanine base of DNA. The compound plays an important role in inflammation-related carcinogenesis. Research shows that it has the potential as a biomarker to evaluate carcinogensis and tumor progression.
1. Yermilov, V., et al. 1995. FEBS Lett. 376: 207-210. PMID: 7498543
2. Ohshima, H., et al. 1998. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 25: 1057-1065. PMID: 9870559
3. Tuo, J., et al. 2000. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 29: 147-155. PMID: 10980403
4. Hoki, Y., et al. 2007. Oncol. Rep. 18: 1165-1169. PMID: 17914567
5. Hiraku, Y. and Kawanishi, S. 2009. Methods Mol. Biol. 512: 3-13. PMID: 19347269
6. Agnihotri, N. and Mishra, P.C. 2010. J Phys Chem B. 114: 7391-7404. PMID: 20450217
See how others have used 8-Nitroguanine. Click on the entry to view the PubMed entry .
PMID: # 29073142 Wu, C. et al. 2017. PLoS ONE. 12: e0183675.
PMID: # 25675904 Lin, HJ. et al. 2015. Int. J. Cardiol. 183: 214-20.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.