Programa de Cruz Credit™
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. Programa de Cruz Credit™
Cruz Credits™ can be earned in one or more of the following ways:
Submit a scientific publication using one or more products purchased from Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. and receive 375 Cruz Credits™ (USD equivalent).
Envíe su Solicitud
Winners of our Investigator Award contest receive 5000 Cruz Credits™.
License a hybridoma clone to Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. and receive a negotiated number of Cruz Credits™ as a component of the upfront licensing fee (contact our Licensing Department).
Previously earned PAC account balances, Investigator Award credits and publication awards were converted to Cruz Credits™ effective August 1, 2006.
How to use Cruz Credits™?
Use Cruz Credits™ as cash towards online or phone/fax purchases of products from Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. (for this purpose, each Cruz Credit™ is equal in value to either one US Dollar or one Euro). Cruz Credits™ may be applied to product cost, taxes, shipping or handling charges.
Cruz Credits™ Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What is a Cruz Credit™?
- A: One Cruz Credit™ is a credit that is equal in value to either one US dollar or one Euro. Cruz Credits™ may be applied toward the cost of products, taxes, or shipping and handling charges.
- Q: How do I enroll in the Cruz Credits™ Program?
- A: Researchers who submit a scientific publication using one or more products from Santa Cruz Biotechnology are automatically enrolled in the Cruz Credits™ Program and issued 375 Cruz Credits™ (USD equivalent) (per publication). Winners of our Investigator Award are awarded 5000 Cruz Credits™. Cruz Credits™ may also be issued to researchers who license a hybridoma clone to Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Q: Can Cruz Credits™ be refunded or redeemed for cash?
- A: Cruz Credits™ cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash. They may, however, be applied toward the cost of Santa Cruz Biotechnology products, taxes, or shipping and handling charges.
- Q: Can I have multiple Cruz Credits™ accounts?
- A: An individual may only have one Cruz Credits™ account. In the case that an individual has more than one account, these accounts will be merged into a single Cruz Credits™ account. Different individuals will be given unique Cruz Credits™ accounts. Upon request, different individuals may share the same Cruz Credits™ account.
- Q: Who is eligible to receive and use Cruz Credits™?
- A: Any individual whose Institution orders direct from Santa Cruz Biotechnology is eligible to enroll in the Cruz Credits™ Program. If your Institution orders Santa Cruz Biotechnology products through one of our Authorized distributors, please contact Technical Service for information on alternatives to the Cruz Credits™ Program.
- Q: Can I choose not to enroll in the Cruz Credits™ Program?
- A: Santa Cruz Biotechnology offers Cruz Credits™ for all Investigator Award entries. If you are unsure whether your Institution allows for the creation and use of Cruz Credits™ accounts, please contact your Purchasing or Accounting Department. For information on alternatives to the Cruz Credits™ Program, please contact Technical Service.
- Q: When will I get my Account information?
- A: You will be enrolled in the Cruz Credits™ Program upon submission of your Investigtor Award entry. We will email you within 5 business days with your Account number as well as with information on how to access your Account, check your Balance and how to redeem your Cruz Credits™ for Santa Cruz Biotechnology products.
- Q: How do I access my Cruz Credits™ Account?
- A: To access your Cruz Credits™ account, visit our web site at www.scbt.com and login using your email address and password. If you do not have a login, you may Start an Account here. Once logged in, go to My Account and click on View/Update Account Information. Here, you can edit your Customer Profile to include your Cruz Credits™ account number, which was provided to you via email. Cruz Credits™ account balances are updated each night.
- Q: How do I use Cruz Credits™?
- A: You may apply Cruz Credits™ to any new order, provided you have a balance in your Cruz Credits™ account. If the order total is more than the number of Cruz Credits™ in your account, you must also provide other payment information. Orders may be placed online at www.scbt.com or by phone, fax or e-mail. Your Institution's purchasing agent may place the order for you if he or she provides your Cruz Credits™ account number, first and last name and the number of Cruz Credits™ you would like to use for that order. Please note that Cruz Credits™ cannot be refunded.
- Q: Can I use Cruz Credits™ to pay an outstanding balance on my Account?
- A: Cruz Credits™ can only be applied to new orders and may not be applied towards outstanding balances or past due invoices.
- Q: I was just awarded additional Cruz Credits™, but my Account balance hasn't changed. When will it be updated?
- A: You can expect an email 3 business days after you have been awarded additional Cruz Credits™ and your Account will be updated on the website the day after you receive email confirmation.