You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
Enaprilat is the active metabolite of the compound Enalapril. Enalapril is an ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) inhibitor, suggested to be more potent than Captopril (sc-200566). The compound is reported to be converted to the active form, Enalaprilat (sc-205669), through hepatic hydrolysis. Enalapril downregulates the expression of IL-β, IL-6, and NK-κB. Enalaprilat dihydrate is an activator of bradykinin B1 R.
1. Kelly, J.G. and O'Malley, K. 1990. Clin Pharmacokinet. 19: 177-196. PMID: 2203579
2. Shioya, H., et al. 1992. Biomed. Chromatogr. 6: 59-62. PMID: 1322206
3. Lupi, R., et al. 2006. Eur. J. Endocrinol. 154: 355-361. PMID: 16452552
4. Wang, S.L., et al. 2010. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 41: 1003-7, 1038. PMID: 21265103
5. Zhang, Y.H., et al. 2010. Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban. 41: 998-1002. PMID: 21265102
6. Yim, H.E., et al. 2011. Pediatr. Res. 69: 378-383. PMID: 21263376
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.