You may not log in without verifying your email address.
Please check your email (including your spam email) for the Welcome message that was sent.
HBED, or hydroxybenzyl ethylenediamine, is a potent iron chelating compound. Through complexation with ferric ions, HBED is described to facilitate Fe(II) oxidation and to block O2(.-)-induced reduction of Fe(III), consequently blocking the Fe-mediated formation of hydroxyl radicals. HBED has been utilized as a tool for studying the involvement of hydroxyl radicals in cellular processes. HBED has specifically demonstrated to inhibit H2O2-induced apoptosis in neutrophils, suggesting participation of hydroxyl radicals in the mediation of neutrophilic apoptosis.
1. Hershko, C., et al. 1984. J. Lab. Clin. Med. 103: 337-346. PMID: 6699459
2. Rollet-Labelle, E., et al. 1998. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 24: 563-572. PMID: 9559868
3. Gozin, A., et al. 1998. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 25: 1021-1032. PMID: 9870555
4. Faller, B., et al. 2000. J. Med. Chem. 43: 1467-1475. PMID: 10780902
5. Samuni, A.M., et al. 2001. Free Radic. Biol. Med. 30: 170-177. PMID: 11163534
산타크루즈바이오테크놀러지는 생물의학연구에 필요한 제품을 개발하는 선구자입니다. Toll Free 1-800-457-3801로 연락주세요. Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. 판권소유. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", 와 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. 로고, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", 및 San Juan Ranch 로고, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz"와 "EZ Touch" 는 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc의 등록된 상표입니다. 모든 상표는 각자 소유주의 소유입니다.