Thymoquinone is a phytochemical compound that acts as an angiogenesis inhibitor. Possesses potential analgesic, anticonvulsant, and anticancer properties in vitro.
1. Kundu, Juthika., et al., 2014. Thymoquinone induces heme oxygenase-1 expression in HaCaT cells via Nrf2/ARE activation: Akt and AMPKα as upstream targets. Food and chemical toxicology : an international journal published for the British Industrial Biological Research Association. 65(): 18-26. PMID: 24355171
2. Aycan, Ilker Öngüç., et al., 2014. Thymoquinone treatment against acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity in rats. International journal of surgery (London, England). (): . PMID: 24389315
3. Ashour, Abdelkader E., et al., 2014. Thymoquinone suppression of the human hepatocellular carcinoma cell growth involves inhibition of IL-8 expression, elevated levels of TRAIL receptors, oxidative stress and apoptosis. Molecular and cellular biochemistry. (): . PMID: 24399465
4. Khan, Masood A., et al., 2014. Protective effect of thymoquinone on glucose or methylglyoxal-induced glycation of superoxide dismutase. International journal of biological macromolecules. 65C(): 16-20. PMID: 24412154
5. Siveen, Kodappully Sivaraman., et al., 2014. Thymoquinone overcomes chemoresistance and enhances the anticancer effects of bortezomib through abrogation of NF-κB regulated gene products in multiple myeloma xenograft mouse model. Oncotarget. (): . PMID: 24504138
See how others have used Thymoquinone (CAS 490-91-5). Click on the entry to view the PubMed entry .
PMID: # 25719309 Periyanayagam, S. et al. 2015. Journal of basic and clinical physiology and pharmacology. 26: 623-32.
PMID: # 26171893 Khan, MS. et al. 2015. Phytotherapy research : PTR. 29: 1610-5.
PMID: # 25709021 Khan, MA. et al. 2015. International journal of biological macromolecules. 76: 203-8.
PMID: # 22206670 Lei, X. et al. 2012. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 417: 864-8.
PMID: # 30589842 PLoS ONE. 13: e0208951.
PMID: # 31030489 Asian Pac. J. Cancer Prev. 20: 1153-1160.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2020 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.