Xylene Cyanol FF is a tracking dye commonly used for nucleic acids. The compound has been used in both electrophoresis polyacrylamide and agarose gels for various evaluations including DNA sequencing. The compound has also been used in a mobility shift analysis of ssDNA. In addition, two highly sensitive spectrophotometric assays have been developed for the detection of platinum (IV) (sc-250738, Platinum(IV) chloride) and Chromium (sc-214714) with the use of Xylene Cyanol FF. As an organic dye-inactivated Sendai virus vaccine, Xylene Cyanol FF displayed strong protection against the virus.
1. Maxam, A.M., et al. 1977. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 74: 560-564. PMID: 265521
2. Ogden, R.C. and Adams, D.A. 1987. Meth. Enzymol. 152: 61-87. PMID: 2443811
3. Miyamae, T. 1990. Microbiol. Immunol. 34: 367-375. PMID: 2163484
4. Revanasiddappa, D., et al. 2003. Anal Bioanal Chem. 375: 319-323. PMID: 12560981
5. Revanasiddappa, H.D., et al. 2003. Talanta. 60: 1-8. PMID: 18969018
6. McKee, D.R., et al. 2004. BioTechniques. 37: 46-50. PMID: 15283199
See how others have used Xylene Cyanol FF. Click on the entry to view the PubMed entry .
PMID: # 23390487
Rodriguez-Jato, S. et al. 2013. Regulatory elements associated with paternally-expressed genes in the imprinted murine Angelman/Prader-Willi syndrome domain. PLoS ONE. 8: -.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2016 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.