Sos SH3 domain inhibitor is a biologically active peptide. The SH3 binding sequence of Sos which blocks Sos/GRB2 interaction, preventing Ras activation via receptor protein tyrosine kinases.
1. Goudreau, N., et al., 1994. NMR structure of the N-terminal SH3 domain of GRB2 and its complex with a proline-rich peptide from Sos. Nature structural biology. 1(12): 898-907. PMID: 7773779
2. Li, N., et al., 1993. Guanine-nucleotide-releasing factor hSos1 binds to Grb2 and links receptor tyrosine kinases to Ras signalling. Nature. 363(6424): 85-8. PMID: 8479541
3. Vidal, M., et al., 2004. Design of peptoid analogue dimers and measure of their affinity for Grb2 SH3 domains. Biochemistry. 43(23): 7336-44. PMID: 15182177
4. Jacquot, Yves., et al., 2007. High affinity Grb2-SH3 domain ligand incorporating Cbeta-substituted prolines in a Sos-derived decapeptide. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry. 15(3): 1439-47. PMID: 17113302
5. Ho, Pei-Yin., et al., 2006. Terbinafine inhibits endothelial cell migration through suppression of the Rho-mediated pathway. Molecular cancer therapeutics. 5(12): 3130-8. PMID: 17172416
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.