Sodium phosphate dibasic solution is a reagent with very high buffering capacity widely used in molecular biology, biochemistry and chromatography. Sodium phosphate dibasic is highly hygroscopic and water soluble. Useful in conjunction with Sodium Phosphate, Monobasic (sc-202342, sc-215883 or sc-251042) in the preparation of biological buffers. Used in many applications including the purification of antibodies.
Additional forms available:
Sodium Phosphate, Dibasic (sc-203277)
Sodium phosphate dibasic heptahydrate (sc-203402)
Sodium phosphate dibasic dihydrate(sc-236917)
Sodium phosphate dibasic dodecahydrate (sc-236918)
1. Thoma, F. and Koller, T. 1977. Cell. 12: 101-107. PMID: 561660
2. Jagadeesh, G., et al. 1990. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 93: 35-45. PMID: 2329994
3. Okada, T.K., et al. 2003. J Chromatogr A. 987: 49-55. PMID: 12613796
4. Lebiedzińska, A., et al. 2008. Toxicol. Mech. Methods. 18: 463-467. PMID: 19696945
5. Juluri, R., et al. 2010. Aliment. Pharmacol. Ther. 32: 171-181. PMID: 20384609
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.