Phosphate Buffered Saline with 1M Sodium Chloride. Used as a high salt cleaning solution in affinity purification of antibodies and buffer exchange protocols. Phosphate buffered saline is a buffer solution commonly used in biological research. It is a water-based salt solution containing sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride and potassium phosphate. Phosphate Buffered Saline with 1M NaCl is most useful when PBS alone does not provide a sufficient washing step.
Additional PBS products available:
PBS, 10X, liquid (sc-24946)
PBS, powder (sc-24947)
PBS (endotoxin-free) (sc-286634)
PBS with Azide (sc-296028)
1. Dulbecco, R. and Vogt, M. 1954. J. Exp. Med. 99: 167-182. PMID: 13130792
2. Wilcox, C.S., et al. 1992. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 89: 11993-11997. PMID: 1281548
3. Fernando, P.N., et al. 2001. J Chromatogr A. 920: 155-162. PMID: 11452994
4. Kang, J., et al. 2009. Anal. Biochem. 386: 251-255. PMID: 19150324
5. O'Bryan, C.A., et al. 2009. J. Food Sci. 74: M493-M498. PMID: 20492120
6. Andersson, J. and Dahlgren, U. 2010. J Dent Res. PMID: 20811070
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.