PBS (endotoxin-free) sterile and endotoxin-free PBS. PBS (Phosphate buffered saline) is a buffer solution commonly used in biological research. It is a water-based salt solution containing sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, potassium chloride and potassium phosphate. PBS (endotoxin-free) is useful to maintain a constant pH. PBS is isotonic and non-toxic to cells; it can therefore be used in a wide variety of biological applications and is frequently used as a wash and dilution buffer. PBS can be used to take a reference spectrum when measuring protein adsorption.
Additional PBS products available: PBS, 10X, liquid (sc-24946); PBS, powder (sc-24947); PBS with 1M NaCl Solution (sc-296027); PBS with Azide (sc-296028)
1. Dulbecco, R. and Vogt, M. 1954. J. Exp. Med. 99: 167-182. PMID: 13130792
2. Pegues, A.S., et al. 1979. Int J Artif Organs. 2: 153-158. PMID: 381215
3. Wilcox, C.S., et al. 1992. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 89: 11993-11997. PMID: 1281548
4. Fernando, P.N., et al. 2001. J Chromatogr A. 920: 155-162. PMID: 11452994
5. Kang, J., et al. 2009. Anal. Biochem. 386: 251-255. PMID: 19150324
6. Andersson, J. and Dahlgren, U. 2010. J Dent Res. PMID: 20811070
See how others have used PBS (endotoxin-free). Click on the entry to view the PubMed entry .
PMID: # 23946635 Joachim, SC. et al. 2013. Molecular vision. 19: 1804-14.
PMID: # 21907703 Enunlu, I. et al. 2011. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 413: 471-475.
PMID: # 12631081 Moe, SM. et al. 2003. Kidney international. 63: 1003-11.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.