|PRODUCT NAME||CATALOG #||UNIT||PRICE||QTY||FAVORITES|
|DAG Kinase Inhibitor II||sc-3551||5 mg||$101.00||
DAG Kinase Inhibitor is an inhibitor of DGK (Diacylglycerol kinase; DAG Kinase) and is useful for elucidating the roles of protein kinase C (PKC). DAG Kinase Inhibitor has also been reported to inhibit DGK in several systems such as isolated platelet membranes, whole platelets and ghost erythrocytes. Additional reports have shown to inhibit in a concentration dependent manner. DAG Kinase Inhibitor may also inhibit other pathways such as NADPH and potentially interfere with the lipid-mediated assembly process of oxidase components as reported using a cell-free system. This particular isoform, R59949, has been reported to potentially exhibit selective inhibition of DGK-α.
1. de Chaffoy de Courcelles, D., et al. 1989. J. Biol. Chem. 264: 3274-3285. PMID: 2536741
2. Rodríguez-Liñares, B., et al. 1991. Biochem. Pharmacol. 41: 835-838. PMID: 1847818
3. Jones, D.R., et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274: 16846-16852. PMID: 10358029
4. Jiang, Y., et al. 2000. Biochem. Pharmacol. 59: 763-772. PMID: 10718334
5. Palicz, A., et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276: 3090-3097. PMID: 11060300
6. Outram, S.V., et al. 2002. Immunology. 105: 391-398. PMID: 11985659
See how others have used DAG Kinase Inhibitor II. Click on the entry to view the PubMed entry .
PMID: # 26112921
Kelleher, RJ. et al. 2015. Extracellular Vesicles Present in Human Ovarian Tumor Microenvironments Induce a Phosphatidylserine-Dependent Arrest in the T-cell Signaling Cascade. Cancer Immunol Res. 3: 1269-78.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2016 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.