TGF-β RI Kinase Inhibitor V is a selective and reversible inhibitor, which suppresses TGF-β RI/ALK5 signaling. It is known that TGF-β RI Kinase Inhibitor V also inhibits p38α at concentrations greater than 867 nM. Studies indicate that TGF-βRI Kinase Inhibitor V reduces the number of myofibroblasts at fibroblastic foci. In addition, this compound is effective in blocking autocrine and paracrine TGF-β signaling in glioma cells and restores the lytic activity of polyclonal natural killer cells against glioma cells. This inhibitor functions in suppressing the action of MAPKAP and PKD.
1. Ge, R., et al. 2006. Clin. Cancer Res. 12: 4315-4330. PMID: 16857807
2. Kapoun, A.M., et al. 2006. Mol. Pharmacol. 70: 518-531. PMID: 16707625
3. Jian, H., et al. 2006. Genes Dev. 20: 666-674. PMID: 16543220
4. Hayashi, T., et al. 2004. Clin. Cancer Res. 10: 7540-7546. PMID: 15569984
5. Uhl, M., et al. 2004. Cancer Res. 64: 7954-7961. PMID: 15520202
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.