Nolatrexed Dihydrochloride is an antineoplastic, antifolate TS (thymidylate synthase) inhibitor.
1. Webber, S E., et al., 1993. Design of thymidylate synthase inhibitors using protein crystal structures: the synthesis and biological evaluation of a novel class of 5-substituted quinazolinones. Journal of medicinal chemistry. 36(6): 733-46. PMID: 8459400
2. Webber, S., et al., 1996. AG337, a novel lipophilic thymidylate synthase inhibitor: in vitro and in vivo preclinical studies. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology. 37(6): 509-17. PMID: 8612303
3. Dash, A K., et al., 1996. Solid-state characterization of AG337 (Thymitaq), a novel antitumor drug. Journal of pharmaceutical sciences. 85(10): 1123-7. PMID: 8897283
4. Rafi, I., et al., 1995. Clinical pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies with the nonclassical antifolate thymidylate synthase inhibitor 3, 4-dihydro-2-amino-6-methyl-4-oxo-5-(4-pyridylthio)-quinazolone dihydrochloride (AG337) given by 24-hour continuous intravenous infusion. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 1(11): 1275-84. PMID: 9815922
5. Stuart, K., et al., 1999. A Phase II trial of nolatrexed dihydrochloride in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma. Cancer. 86(3): 410-4. PMID: 10430248
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.