Cathepsin G substrate (Suc-AAPF-pNA) is sensitive colorimetric substrate for chymotrypsin, human pancreatic elastase, human leukocyte cathepsin G, and peptidyl prolyl isomerase. It is also hydrolyzed by cathepsin G and chymase, and used for the quantitative determination of cathepsin G activity.
1. Nakajima, K., et al., 1979. Mapping the extended substrate binding site of cathepsin G and human leukocyte elastase. Studies with peptide substrates related to the alpha 1-protease inhibitor reactive site. The Journal of biological chemistry. 254(10): 4027-32. PMID: 312290
2. DelMar, E G., et al., 1979. A sensitive new substrate for chymotrypsin. Analytical biochemistry. 99(2): 316-20. PMID: 574722
3. Larcher, G., et al., 1992. Purification and characterization of a fibrinogenolytic serine proteinase from Aspergillus fumigatus culture filtrate. FEBS letters. 308(1): 65-9. PMID: 1644203
4. Bru, R., et al., 1991. Product inhibition of alpha-chymotrypsin in reverse micelles. European journal of biochemistry / FEBS. 199(1): 95-103. PMID: 1712303
5. Kaspar, P., et al., 1984. New photometric assay for chymotrypsin in stool. Clinical chemistry. 30(11): 1753-7. PMID: 6548423
6. Blocher, M., et al., 1999. Modeling of enzymatic reactions in vesicles: the case of alpha-chymotrypsin. Biotechnology and bioengineering. 62(1): 36-43. PMID: 10099511
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2019 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.