9-cis-Retinoic acid is a vitamin A analog that inhibits cell proliferation and induces cell differentiation. 9-cis-Retinoic acid is an inhibitor of Cox-2 and an activator of RAR α, RAR β, RAR γ and RXR. 9-cis-Retinoic acid potently activates all isoforms of retinoic acid receptor. 9-cis-Retinoic. 9-cis-Retinoic acid can start a chain of effects beginning with the heterodimerization with retinoid X receptor isoforms, and then homodimerization in addition to heterodimerization with between RXR and other partners.
1. Kane, M.A.Analysis, occurrence, and function of 9-cis-retinoic acid. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 1821(1), 10-20 (2012).
2. Wong, M.F., Repa, J.J., Clagett-Dame, M., et al.Synthesis and receptor binding affinity of conformationally restricted retinoic acid analogues. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 7(17), 2313-2318 (1997).
3. Umemiya, H., Fukasawa, H., Ebisawa, M., et al.Regulation of retinoidal actions by diazepinylbenzoic acids. Retinoid synergists which activate the RXR-RAR heterodimers. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 40(26), 4222-4234 (1997).
4. Dawson, M.I., and Xia, Z.The retinoid X receptors and their ligands. Biochim Biophys.Acta. 1821(1), 21-56 (2012).
5. Zheng, Y. et al. 1997. Carcinogenesis. 18(11): 2119-2125. PMID: 9395211
See how others have used 9-cis-Retinoic acid (CAS 5300-03-8). Click on the entry to view the PubMed entry .
PMID: # 29072505 Pastorková, B. et al. 2017. Drug Chem Toxicol. 41: 1-7.
PMID: # 26898150 Venne, P. et al. 2016. J Chromatogr A. 1438: 57-64.
PMID: # 26208032 Illés, P. et al. 2015. J. Agric. Food Chem. 63: 7074-83.
PMID: # 24971931 Paquette, MA.|Atlas, E.|Wade, MG.|Yauk, CL.| et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9: e101155.
PMID: # 33055159 Sci Adv.
PMID: # 31231034 Immunity. 119-130.e5.
Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. is a world leader in the development of products for the biomedical research market. Call us Toll Free at 1-800-457-3801.
Copyright © 2007-2021 Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "Santa Cruz Biotechnology", and the Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. logo, "Santa Cruz Animal Health", "San Juan Ranch", "Supplement of Champions", the San Juan Ranch logo, "Ultracruz", "Chemcruz", "Immunocruz", "Exactacruz", and "EZ Touch" are registered trademarks of Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.